Last week the girls and I met Michelle, Marla, Reese, Avery, McKenna, & Presley at the park for a play date. The girls really enjoy playing together, and I enjoy socializing and getting out of the house. The playground had a really steep double slide that most of the girls loved. Ally went down once on her own, and then decided she needed Mommy to go too. We also fed some geese (Ally & Reese call them ducks) Cheerios. The geese were quite friendly, and were trying to eat right out of Ally's hand. She had no problem with it, but I wasn't so sure. The girls also managed to get pretty sandy, much to Michelle's chagrin.
The Steep Slide, Ally Turning Around
1 comment:
Love the pictures. Reese is indeed her Mother and Father's daughter! So glad you can all get together. Going to be a little more difficult after you move!
Post a Comment