the cutest blog on the block
Monday, March 9, 2009
Ally's Party
Ally had a great birthday party on Saturday at my parent's house. She really loved all the balloons, and had a great time playing the party games. She's so cute these days, bouncing & shushing her babies, singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", and jabbering up a storm reading books. Her new thing is asking "what's that?" all the time. I can't believe she is 2!! I still think of her as my little baby. She's definitely not a baby, she blew her candles out on her cake so fast that I didn't even have time to put the match down. We had to have a redo so I could get a picture. She's such a stinker, she refused to wear the special party that I made for her, but at least Hunter loved it. I think Ally really enjoyed her party, and now that we're home she's really enjoying her new toys. :)











Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment