the cutest blog on the block

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It's Raining Men!


The last two days I have had 7 men in my house from 9 to 5, and that is not necessarily a good thing. The painters we hired to spruce up our house started last week, and this week we finally got the new carpet that we have needed the whole time we have lived here. It's all looking great, but it has been a challenge to try to maintain a somewhat normal schedule for the girls. Yesterday, my mom and I took the girls out for a long afternoon of shopping, and luckily today was Mom's Day Out. Tomorrow we're back to just 4 men in the house, and I think we are going out for a play date. I'm looking forward to having just one man in my house again. :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So which man did you decide to keep?

When you get everything done, post some pics. I want to see the final result.

Brandi said...

None of the men are hotties, so I guess I'll just keep Josh.