the cutest blog on the block

Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Paci Problem


Ally is crazy about her pacifiers!! She usually has one clipped to her, has one in her mouth, and is carrying another one. Anya did the same thing, only she was about 17 months old when she gave up hers. With Ally everything has been slower, and we said that we she turned two the paci would have to go. Well, she's been 2 for awhile now, and we still haven't attempted to wean her off the pacifier. I'm feeling pressure to do something about it. I think it interferes with her talking, and I feel like people are staring. We are so busy now, and going on our vacation in about a month, and then moving, I really don't want to go through any of that without a pacifier. I think I'll just start by taking the clips away, so it's not so convenient for her. That also means a lot of lost pacifiers though. Who knows, maybe she'll give it up easily, it's probably me that needs it more.

1 comment:

Karen said...

That picture is adorable!

I say wait until after you move to even worry about it. Then again, my six year old still sucks her thumb and carries around a blankie, so maybe I'm not the best one to give advice on this subject....