the cutest blog on the block

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Conversations with Anya

These are some of my favorites.

Anya: Mommy you have dog breath.
Me: That's not very nice Anya.
Anya: Okay Mommy you have cat breath.

Me: I have lost my patience.
Anya: I took it Mommy.

Me: Anya just give me a chance to breathe.
Anya(a minute later): Mommy have you breathed yet?

Anya: Mommy you're the queen, Daddy's the king, and I'm the princess.
Me: So what is Ally?
Anya: The evil fire breathing dragon!

Anya: I can't remember the baby's name. (referring to Ryan & Karen's baby)
Me: Emilia. You can call her Emi if you want.
Anya: That's okay, I'll just call her Gabriella.

Anya: When is my birthday?
Me: January 28.
Anya: No, I mean next year.
Me: January 28.
Anya: That's so weird.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, that Anya is something else. She's very funny. Where does she come up with this stuff? What are they teaching her in preschool? If I remember right, as long as she's been talking, she's been saying funny things.