The girls both had dentist appointments today, and it was Ally's first time! We found a cool pediatric dentist nearby that seemed to make the girls very happy. The office lobby was painted in an underwater theme, and they had those funny carnival type mirrors on the wall. They also had an awesome "Nemo" aquarium, and video games too. The dentist chairs were in bright colors with lots of fun decorations everywhere. Sorry I forgot my camera. :(
When it was our turn they took both the girls back without me! I was a little apprehensive about Ally, but tried not to show it. They came out a few minutes later to assure me they were doing fine. After they were all done I got to go back to discuss the appointments with the dentist. I guess Ally was really good & cooperative. She had an excellent check-up, and will go back in 6 months. I'm pretty disappointed that I didn't get to be there or even get a picture of Ally's first dentist appointment. I guess next time I'll take my camera and just pretend it's the first.
Anya on the other hand had another cavity! That makes her 3rd. The hygienist said that her brushing was really good, so I'm not sure what else to do for her. I'm afraid she can blame my genetics for her rotten teeth (or maybe her sweet tooth, also inherited from me). BAD MOMMY! She was also very well behaved & "mature" according to the dentist. Of course the minute we stepped out of the office she turned back into her normal whinny self. I guess I should be glad she can at least control herself for other people.
No comments:
Post a Comment