the cutest blog on the block

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ash Wednesday

Ally was a real handful tonight at the Ash Wednesday service. She made several announcements that everyone sitting around us probably heard. The first was, "when's Anya's turn," (said very impatiently while waiting for Anya's club to sing) and the second after they sang was, "lets go bye bye now." I had to break out the m&m minis to quiet her when she discovered we weren't leaving. Then she was very mad when she got ashes put on her forehead. She announced "I don't like that man," and "wipe that off now." She finally settled down after I showed her the mark was like a cross. I guess I should have thought to prep her ahead of time. Really she was cracking me up with her comments, especially I don't like that man. She's such a character.

No comments: