Anya Elizabeth Hartman is now 5!
I know I'm a little late blogging, but oh well, late is better than never, right?
We celebrated all day on her actually B'Day, the 28th. The day started with heart shaped krispy kremes & chocolate milk for her special school snack. Then later lunch at Arbys. That evening she wanted to go out to eat at the Texas Road House (they have cinnamon butter & yummy rolls). She really enjoyed that bread & butter! Then she got to sit on the special birthday saddle while they wished her a Happy Birthday. She also got a chocolate sundae and was kind enough to share with her sister. After we got home it was time for presents & chocolate cupcakes. It was a wonderful day!
The Birthday Girl
Grandma's Girls
(Grandpa had to stay home & plow snow)
Anya on the Texas Road House Birthday Saddle
YEE HAW!

Ally's Un- Birthday Present
I'm hoping I haven't started something with this Un-Birthday thing. It's just hard for a 2 year old that doesn't understand when it's time for her birthday (and I'm a sucker).

Sisterly Love

Penelope got some new duds & a house!
The All Important Snuggie From Uncle Ryan & Aunt Karen
Happy Birthday To You Anya Bear!!
(Grandpa had to stay home & plow snow)
YEE HAW!
Ally's Un- Birthday Present
I'm hoping I haven't started something with this Un-Birthday thing. It's just hard for a 2 year old that doesn't understand when it's time for her birthday (and I'm a sucker).
Sisterly Love
Penelope got some new duds & a house!
No comments:
Post a Comment