the cutest blog on the block

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fall Festival

We started our Halloween season at the Fall Festival on base this year. It was chilly, but we still had lots of fun. Anya dressed up this year as Cleopatra, a.k.a. "Egyptian Princess", it's all about the princesses at our house. Ally was Minnie Mouse. She really wanted to be Mickey Mouse, but I convinced her Minnie was the way to go. Ally is leaning towards the tomboy side, but I'm leaning back the other direction trying to keep her girly. We'll see how long that lasts!






There was a costume parade at the festival.
Anya won 2nd place!!

My sweet Minnie!

This is the robot that beat Anya out of first, and $25 cash.
It is pretty cool though, huh?


Anya proudly wearing her 2nd place medal!

2 comments:

Karen said...

I love the picture of Ally sitting on the curb. How cute!

Kellie said...

There can be girly and tomboyish together... did you see that Rayna was BatMAN?!? Ugh. But our neighbor had it and she wanted to wear it, and I was too cheap to buy the batgirl costume at the BX, since she was happy with batman!! Then she walks around in her princess high heels all day! I hope Ally's the same way... it would bother me if Rayna were all boyish, but the combo is fun. Anyway, the girls are getting so big, and I love seeing the pictures! Your mall story is hilarious. :)