the cutest blog on the block
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Potty Training (Reader Discretion Advised)
I knew it was too good to be true when Ally started potty training with a 90% success rate. It's gone from great, to good, to basically nothing. This morning I asked Ally if she had to go potty, and she said yes, only to find out it was too late when we got to the bathroom. Then just 10 minutes later, she pooped in her pull-up! I really think she does better wearing panties, but after 3 or 4 times dealing with BIG poop messes I'm done with that. Yesterday she comes up from the basement toy room without her pull up, announcing she's pooped. My eyes got big, but I tried to remain calm hoping that maybe she actually pooped in the potty. No such luck -either she actually pooped on the floor or just took her pull up off and it fell out. The worst part was that she tried to clean up, making a bad situation much worse. I know this is a gross post, sorry I guess I need to vent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sorry. At least she didn't wipe it on the walls. (Or did she?)
Post a Comment