I've got lots to blog about, but haven't really felt like blogging much lately. Too much T.V. maybe?
A week ago my parents came for a visit, and Josh had the week off! It was great fun, but also tiring. They left last Sunday, this week has gone by so fast it seems like they were just here. I have lots of pictures, so if I get motivated I'll post more on the subject.
This past week we went to a great B'Day party at Chuck E Cheese, had dinner with friends, went to church on Wednesday, I had a room mom meeting at preschool, Josh was on call Friday, and this afternoon we went pumpkin picking. I'm sure lots of people have a much fuller schedule, but I seem to be busier than usual.
Ally started potty training this week! She's been doing pretty good, about 50/50 now. Today she went to the bathroom all by herself, and when Josh went to check on her, she had pooped in the potty already! Anya was a tough one to train (we probably started too early & pushed too hard)! Ally's been excited about wearing panties for awhile now, but I haven't been ready. I think I'm still a little traumatized from our experience with Anya. I've definitely been desensitized - got a mess, I'll probably only gag (not throw-up). I'll keep you updated on our progress.
I almost forgot one of the main reasons I haven't been blogging. My computer got knocked off the table while my parents were here and broke! I won't say who did it (mom), but I should confess I left the cord strung across the floor in a major walk way. Luckily she didn't kill herself, and it was just the screen that broke. I was pretty worried about all the pictures I have saved (and not backed up). I got it fixed, but it was in the shop for a week and a day. We have another computer, but Josh doesn't share well.
Which brings me to another subject.... My husband needs a WarCraft intervention!! That's all I'm saying, because anything else would not be nice.
3 comments:
Where is the Chuck E Cheese at by you? I didn't know there were any in Illinois. We're going to be in that area over Christmas and I'm trying to find some place relatively close to my parents' house to have Ben's birthday party.
It's in Fairview Heights, 10850 Lincoln Trail. Monkey Joe's (very fun & clean bouncy house place) is also in that area. Another birthday party place around here is ORO party land. It's a lot like Chuck E Cheese only with bumper cars. Hope that helps. :)
Thanks for the tips. I'll have to look those up. :-)
Post a Comment