the cutest blog on the block

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Toy Shopping

While we were visiting my family, we did some shopping to get ideas for Christmas presents. Anya already has a mile long list. I've been using the old, I'll put it on your Christmas list line for awhile now. Anyway, on Saturday we went to a craft fair, and the girls fell in love with some really fancy baby dolls. Ally had to be ripped away from the one she was holding, it wasn't pretty. Anya put hers back but walked off in tears. I knew Ally was loving baby dolls right now, but I was surprised at Anya's reaction (she's my Disney Princess girl). I think they were both still really tired from Halloween the day before. We fared a little better at Walmart, I got a really cute picture of the girls entranced by Elmo Live.


All Tuckered Out!

No comments: