the cutest blog on the block

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

I took the girls to visit my family for the Halloween weekend, Josh had to work on Saturday so he couldn't go. :( I survived the 4 1/2 hour drive alone, and we had a great time! On Friday afternoon we went to the Spook Parade at the school. Then when we got back to my parent's, the kids and I carved pumpkins. I let them go crazy on one pumpkin, and kept the other one under my supervision. They had the most fun with the one they absolutely destroyed. It was a mess! They squashed it and pretended to make pumpkin pie. Then they picked up all the seeds off the ground, and wanted to toast them in the oven. Later after diner we all got dressed to go trick-or-treating. We walked the town, or at least a part of it, and came home with lots of candy. It was a fun, and exhausting day!

Anya and Mommy at the Spook Parade

Chandler dressed as a Cherry Limeaid

Ally wrestling her cousins

Hunter - The Cutest Lion!

Ally Playing Outside
Preston with pumpkin guts

Anya carving a pumpkin


The kids and the pumpkin they helped carve

Ta Da!

Ready for trick or treating

No comments: