the cutest blog on the block
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Tiny Ballerinas
Anya has been taking a tiny ballerina's dance class at the recreation center this fall, and last Saturday was her last one. All the parents were invited to come watch a mini recital. Josh was working unfortunately, but Grandma, Ally & I went. Anya may not have learned a lot, but she had a lot of fun, and she looked adorable. She liked leaping and twirling the best. I brought my camera of course, I even charged the battery the night before. I also decided at the last minute to bring along our video camera. Anyway, I thought I was ready. Turns out I forgot to put the battery back in the camera! So I moved on to the video camera, only to discover the tape only had about 5 minutes of video left. I was exasperated with myself! The only picture I got was one I made Anya sit for when we got home. I guess she'll have to take dance again, so I can redeem myself. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute picture! I didn't get good pictures of Ella in any of her dance outfits, but that was just lack of cooperation.
K
Post a Comment