the cutest blog on the block

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tag

Since I'm pretty new to blogging, I really don't know how to do anything but a basic post. I was tagged for a blogging game though so I thought I'd try to play along.

Michelle www.michelleosborn.blogspot.com (I don't know how else to link something? ) tagged me. Here are the rules: Link to the person who tagged you.Post the rules on your blog.Write 6 random things about yourself.Tag 6-ish people at the end of your post.Let each person know he/she has been tagged.Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

6 Random Things About Me
1. I married my high school sweetheart
2. I hardly ever read books, just magazines.
3. When I do read books, I usually start more than one.
4. I love Quakers Breakfast Cookies
5. I get car sick easily, also boat-planes are fine

If I knew 6 people that blogged I would tag them, but I don't, so sorry. :(

No comments: