My mom, the marathon shopper, is coming to visit tomorrow to start Christmas shopping! She'll be here until Wednesday, and I have to tell you, I'm not sure I'm ready. She's in her 60s, and still has more energy than I do. She'll shop all day, and then when we get home, she'll make me clean something.
I took my first shopping trip when I was 3 days old, and I am now raising my own little shoppers. It's a terrible hobby, if you can call it that, but I enjoy it. Josh is going to babysit for us, at least for part of the time. :) We will actually have to make Anya stay home, because she likes to go. Ally will want to go too, but she is horrible to shop with. She is improving somewhat, but I still don't like to take her if I don't have to. When the girls do go with us, at least I can use nap time as an excuse to go home when I get tired!
1 comment:
You are quite the shopper, Brandi. I think there is a cashier @ Target that knows me b/c I usually go the same time every week. But I remember going to Gymboree w/ you and they all knew you and the girls by name! I've bought one gift so far for Christmas. I think the stores are already getting a bit crazy! Your mom was smart to come before Thanksgiving though. Hope you guys had fun! (how is the new gymboree? i haven't been yet!)
Post a Comment