the cutest blog on the block
Monday, August 3, 2009
Jon or Kate Plus Eight?
Tonight I watched Jon & Kate Plus Eight, it was the first episode aired since they announced their split. I felt conflicted watching their show. I don't believe they have actually had the kid's best interest in mind, and I was very disappointed in how quickly they chose to divorce. In my opinion they sacrificed their marriage & family, for money & possessions. I bet if they asked the kids which they would rather have, a big house with a pool, or a tiny house with their family all back together, they would chose the latter of the two. Even though I don't agree with the choices they have made, I'll probably still watch the show. I know this is deep stuff. :) I asked Josh what he thought, and he simply said Kate is a B----, and Jon is an immature idiot. Leave it to a man to put it so eloquently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I forgot to watch it, but Kevin thinks the exact same as Josh. I feel very disappointed, mostly b/c I invested an hour every Monday night for the last 3 years. They took the "easy" way out. I feel so sorry for those kids.
Post a Comment