the cutest blog on the block

Friday, August 21, 2009

Anya's New Do


Anya got her haircut on Tuesday after her shots. I told the lady to even up the back to match the sides, like a bob I said. Well when it was done it was wedged up short in the back, and then angled down longer in the front. A very big girl hair cut! I was in shock for most of the afternoon, and could not stop gawking. Josh's mouth hit the floor when he got home, but I think he's recovered. It is very cute, and she seems to really like it.




5 comments:

Karen said...

She looks like such a big girl! Can you still put bows in it? Tell she looks beautiful. Wish I could see it in person.

Michelle Osborn said...

Oh, she looks so cute! And,I'm drooling over the Chipotle sacks I see in the background. lol. We LOVE chipotle!

Gerri said...

I love the haircut! It looks like a perfect style for her.

Marla said...

Very cute! She looks so grown up!

Brandi said...

Thanks Guys!!