the cutest blog on the block
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Grandma & Grandpa's Visit
Grandma Naomi and Grandpa Joe visited over the weekend. We celebrated Naomi's birthday, did some shopping, and took a trip to see the Arch. The girls loved Grandpa Joe, it was the first time they had really spent much time with him. The Arch was cool, but we didn't get to take the trolley to the top. It was pretty busy, and we should have reserved tickets online. We went to the Galleria in St. Louis, I could seriously get into trouble there. They had Gymboree's upscale store, Janie and Jack, like Gymboree isn't expensive enough! There was also a Bare Escentuals store, my all time favorite makeup. We got to have dessert at the Cheesecake Factory too, something I don't think we've done since we lived in Maryland. I don't know if anyone else had fun at the mall, but obviously I did. Anya is already asking when Grandma & Grandpa are coming back.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the Galleria in St. Louis! I wouldn't get too excited (or worried) about Janie and Jack. I got Emilia several clearance outfits there when we were in San Francisco last summer and was terribly disappointed--they don't wash well at all, and aren't that cute really. She does have one ebay dress that's Janie and Jack that I like, but overall I prefer Gymboree.
The girls look cute in their matching outfits.
Post a Comment