the cutest blog on the block

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Update

Well, where to start ;) Here's a quick update...We are living in Oklahoma now, Josh is stationed at Tinker AFB, Anya is 7 years old, Ally is 5, and Max & Macy are 19 months old! I'm still staying home taking care of everyone. That about does it I think :)

Today I finally registered the girls for school. Anya will be in the 2nd grade and Ally is starting Kindergarten. The school is only a few years old and from what I've seen it's very nice. The school is bigger than we're used to, 6 classrooms per grade. We live directly behind the school so the girls could walk if I let them. I haven't decided on that yet.

The girls are watching "Where the Red Fern Grows." I'm supposed to be cleaning up, but I'm highly distracted by the movie. It was my favorite from the 4th grade. I have a terrible memory but I remember it was sad :/

Well I better get to work, the babies will be up from their nap any minute now.

No comments: