the cutest blog on the block
Friday, August 10, 2012
Med group picnic
Today the med group was having a picnic and families were invited. Med group isn't really the right name for it because it was only for the flight med, dental, and some other small part of the clinic, but anyways you get the point. So I guess this picnic has been planned for weeks but Josh first heard about it Wednesday. I thought it'd be a good way to meet people so we planned to go. It was scheduled for 1 pm. So anyways today I text Josh about the picnic at 11:15 and he quickly calls back to say he just found out at a meeting that the time had changed and they were cooking food at 11:30. We live 30 mins away :/ So we didn't go. It's not nearly as annoying now that I'm typing it out but regardless I was irritated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment