I was asking the girls if they knew what Hosanna meant after church yesterday. I was expecting Anya to answer, but instead Ally answered, "Jesus loves me." I thought that was a pretty good answer for a 3 year old.
Then today I was discussing Easter with Anya and she said,"I believe in Jesus, & the Easter Bunny too. The Easter Bunny comes in the night and fills my basket." Then Ally chimed in, "Yah, Jesus loves me and so does the Easter Bunny." Then Anya proceeded to say, "If I don't sin & I listen to God, I'll get LOTS of candy in my Easter basket."
I guess they are sort of getting the message about Easter. I think I'll keep working on it though.
2 comments:
That's funny! I like how Anya thinks! Do you have the "resurrection eggs"? It looks like a dozen easter eggs that you can open and in each egg is a symbol of the true meaning. A cross, crown of thorns, dice, etc. Michelle's girls always liked playing w/ those.
We don't have resurrection eggs. They sounds cool, thanks for the tip. Have a Happy Easter!!
Post a Comment