the cutest blog on the block

Monday, March 8, 2010

All About Ally


In honor of my sweet Ally's birthday today, I'm going to go into way too much detail about my child.

If I had to describe Ally in one word it would probably be spunky. She's full of life, joy, and orneriness. From the moment she was born, she has been a handful. She finds ways to make messes that I never thought was possible. As much craziness as she brings into our lives, she also brings us so much joy. She's got that silly little grin, and gleam in her eyes that always makes me smile & wonder what she's up to.

She's quite the talker, and some days it really wears me out trying to keep up with her constant chatter (plus trying to figure out what the heck she's saying). She's a mommy's girl, always has been, but also loves roughhousing with Daddy. She adores her big sister, and wants to be with her constantly.

Ally is a nurturer, so sweet & thoughtful always finding ways to take care of people. Whenever she gets a snack she always gets one for Anya, and when Anya is crying for whatever reason, Ally will run and get her a blankie or animal to love on - it's so cute.

Ally's favorite shows are Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Curious George, Max & Ruby, and Olivia. She just really started to watch TV a couple a months ago. She loves to be at home, and likes playing in her kitchen & being outside getting dirty. I like to say that her favorite things are all B's; Balls, Bubbles, Babies, & Balloons, and that if you have those things she'll be a happy girl.

I feel so lucky to be Ally's Mama, and I thank God for blessing us with such a beautiful little girl.

1 comment:

Wilson Family said...

:) Spunky is a good word for Ally. Can't help but love her...especially when you see that adorable baby picture! Happy Birthday Ally!