Anya has a few words that she can't seem to keep straight. I'll correct her, and then a minute later she'll say the same thing again. Like...
Blizzard = Blister
Restaunaunt = Restaurant
Inspired = Expired
Pomegranate = Poinsettia ( I don't understand how she could mix these two up)
Goose Goose = Couscous (she knows the difference now but she still says it because she thinks she's funny)
Handitizer = Hand Sanitizer
Shampoo = Shamu (She hasn't made this mistake in awhile)
Lip Chap = Chap Stick (I think I actually say this one too)
She also always uses the number 161 for anything she thinks is a lot, and names every new doll/animal she gets Gabriella. She's been branching out more lately with the names though.
Ally's big one is that she can't say the word hungry, it comes out sounding like tired for some reason. So I always have to warn anyone that watches her that she probably is really hungry, not tired, even though she just said she's tired. If you don't get it right she gets really mad (at least she does at me). Ally also can't say Grandma, it sounds like Diya. I know what you're thinking, and yes, she's going to need speech therapy!
No comments:
Post a Comment