the cutest blog on the block

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Three Springs Preschool & Mom's Day Out

Anya starts preschool in one week! Tonight was open house, and we met the teachers. I'm very excited about her new school. It's at our church, which is great because we know a few people already and the girls are comfortable there. She'll be going M, T, Th, F from 9-11:30. Anya's class is called the Frogs, and they have so many cute frog decorations for the classroom. Each day they have Jesus time and will learn the Lords Prayer & the books of the Bible. Anya can't wait to get started and didn't want to leave (neither did Ally - we'll see how that goes on Tuesday when we drop Anya off).

Ally will get to go to Mom's Day Out on Fridays from 9 to 2, so she's not completely left out (Anya will go to Mom's Day Out too after preschool on Friday). The nursery at the church is also open on Monday mornings during preschool, and I can drop Ally off whenever I like (not free/$10 each time). It's nice to have that though just in case I need to go to the dentist or whatever & can't get in on Friday.

I'm excited about preschool & MDO starting, now if I can just manage to get out of bed everyday and get there on time!

1 comment:

Marla said...

That school sounds very good, I hope Anya and Ally like it! Maybe you can have a little more much needed free time now too! I love your new blog background, it looks nice!