the cutest blog on the block

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tonight's Dinner

What Anya had for dinner....
Chicken
Goose Goose
Banini
Green Beans

What the rest of us had....
Pork Chops
Couscous
Zucchini
Green Beans

5 comments:

Karen said...

too cute!

Marla said...

That's funny. I think I'd rather have your dinner instead of Anya's. Sounds yummy!

Gerri said...

You ate couscous and zucchini? Remember when you and Marla would ask what was for supper and switch houses for supper? She would eat at your house and you at ours. Didn't happen often but a few times. And never ever forget the cake and frosting for Michelle and Ryan's youth group.

Brandi said...

Well I should say I tried the zucchini, and it wasn't bad. Are you talking about the cake that the cat licked the frosting off of? If I remember right we served it anyway.

Gerri said...

Yes that is the cake. I called your Mom and she said to just wipe the old frosting off and re-frost it and serve it. Did just that and those kids are all still ok.