the cutest blog on the block
Monday, July 27, 2009
Monkey Joe's
Yesterday we went to Monkey Joe's with some new friends. I had no idea what Monkey Joe's was when we moved here, but I do now and can see us spending lots of time there. It's a really nice, clean, HUGE, inflatables indoor playground. The big bouncers have climbing walls, obstacle courses, and slides. There are also separate bouncers for kids 3 and under, which is great. Unfortunately I forgot to bring my camera, but take my word the kids had a blast. Ally was timid at first, and only stayed in the smaller kid area, but soon she was bouncing along the big kids. Anya stayed close to her new friend Brynn, climbing the walls & sliding down the tall slides. Hopefully next time I'll get some pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment