the cutest blog on the block
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
We're Moving!
Josh applied for a family practice residency in the fall, and we found out in December that he was accepted to the program at Scott AFB, just outside of St. Louis. I'm sad to move, but we knew this was coming so it's not that bad. He has to be there sometime in early June, so May will probably be moving month for us. This time our move is going to be more complicated because we have to sell our house. We have also had a possible deployment hanging over our heads since Thanksgiving! It started out that Josh was going to deploy to the United Arab Emirates for two months sometime in January. Nothing was ever for sure, and then we got the leave date of January 26. I thought, okay fine, at least we know. Then a guard unit stepped up out of nowhere, and left for the deployment on December 29. So the deployment was off, Yeah! Now it's back on again with a leave date of February? Deployments are bad enough, but on top of preparing for a move - it's terrible!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sad you're moving, also! So when he's done w/ residency, can he set up his practice back in KS?
I wish. Josh owes the Air Force 10+ years of his time in order to pay back the cost of all of his schooling. We'll probably come back to Kansas when he retires from the AF.
Post a Comment