Anya's Preschool Crown
the cutest blog on the block
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Our Week So Far
So this week has not gotten off to a great start. We got home from our trip late Sunday afternoon with a very cranky Ally. Turns out the crankiness was not just from the car trip, she was sick. Sunday night into Monday she had diarrhea, was throwing up, and running a fever. After being covered in puke once or twice, I started feeling sick Monday afternoon. Not a great day! This morning Anya woke up saying she had a tummy ache, so I figured I was in for another day of fun. I had to cancel my dentist appointment, and keep Anya home from Mom's Day Out & preschool. It was Anya's day to bring a special snack to school to celebrate her birthday(it's tomorrow), so I was going to go ahead and make the brownies I had planned. Turns out I didn't have any eggs! Anya was feeling better, no puke, and wanted to go to school so I thought okay, we'll get groceries, see how she's doing, if' she's fine I'll drop her off, and run home to make the brownies. We get to school with no problems, and then I step out of the car and fall right on my butt, sliding under the car. It is icy/snowy here with a temp of 15 degrees. I'm embarrassed, but fine, I get Anya out, and the car honks like it's locking. I thought was that our car! The keys were in my purse in the car, with my phone. I'm not sure how it happened, but I spent almost 2 hours at preschool waiting for a lock smith. I just barely had enough time to go buy brownies, and make it to pick up Ally. On the plus side, Anya was thrilled to have me at preschool, and I got to watch her be the leader/weather person for the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh no! You're probably wishing you never came home! We're over the stomach sickness at our house now, but we've all had really bad colds for about 2 weeks now. I'm ready to not have to wipe Reese's nose every 2 seconds! And ready for spring! Happy Birthday Anya!
Post a Comment