On Sunday afternoon, Anya had her Christmas program at church. Since I help with her Sunday school class, I had been helping her practice a lot, so she knew the songs really well. She sang her heart out, and even led the group in the wrong verse during one of the songs. It didn't really matter, and I was very proud of her. She would blow us kisses, and make silly faces in between songs. She is quite the performer when she wants to be.
the cutest blog on the block
Friday, December 19, 2008
Christmas Programs
Anya's preschool program was December 11th. She loves to sing, and had no problem getting up in front of people. I bought matching outfits for the girls to wear, and the tops were a little small, especially Anya's. I told her before we left to keep her skirt pulled up, and her top pulled down. During the concert she would tug on her sweater pulling it down, and then forget, and out would pop her belly. It was funny, and so cute.


On Sunday afternoon, Anya had her Christmas program at church. Since I help with her Sunday school class, I had been helping her practice a lot, so she knew the songs really well. She sang her heart out, and even led the group in the wrong verse during one of the songs. It didn't really matter, and I was very proud of her. She would blow us kisses, and make silly faces in between songs. She is quite the performer when she wants to be.


Live Nativity After The Program
The After Party!
On Sunday afternoon, Anya had her Christmas program at church. Since I help with her Sunday school class, I had been helping her practice a lot, so she knew the songs really well. She sang her heart out, and even led the group in the wrong verse during one of the songs. It didn't really matter, and I was very proud of her. She would blow us kisses, and make silly faces in between songs. She is quite the performer when she wants to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment