the cutest blog on the block

Thursday, December 18, 2008

O' Christmas Tree


We started the season by going to a Christmas tree lighting at the park in town. Josh was working, and it was really cold outside, so I wasn't planning on going, but I changed my mind at the last minute. I scooped up the girls, and off we went. I intended on staying in the car, and looking at the tree, but when we got there Anya was so excited, we had to get out. We missed the main ceremony, but arrived just in time to see Santa. Anya said that she wanted to see Santa so that she could tell him what she wanted for Christmas. I asked her why, because I thought she had already done that at Mom's Day Out, and I didn't want to wait in line in the cold. Well it turns out that she didn't sit on Santa's lap, or even talk to him. The teacher held her while they took a picture standing next to Santa. To make a long story short, we waited in line, only for her to tell me that she only wanted to look at him. I knew Ally had screamed at Mom's Day Out, so I didn't even attempt that one. :)

No comments: