the cutest blog on the block

Friday, December 19, 2008

Ally Boo

In our house, if you can't find something, you should check Ally's shopping cart. She loads and unloads that thing all day, pushing it all over. She goes around collecting random things from around the house, making a big mess for me to sort out. I love to watch her play, so I really don't mind the clean up. She also really, really loves her babies, and drags them all over. She wraps them in blankets, or just whatever, and rocks or bounces her babies for a long time. One of my favorite things she does is include her dolls in whatever she is doing, like giving them a book to look at, or a drink from her cup. It's so cute! P.S. I call her Ally Boo, because she likes to go around saying boo to people.



No comments: