Josh left yesterday for Wright-Patterson AFB in Dayton, OH. He'll be TDY (temporary duty) for about a month. He's doing some training there for his new SGP job here at Tinker. He wasn't thrilled to go, he has already texted me saying he was bored! Before he left I went grocery shopping stocking up like the end of the world is near ;) I think we'll be fine, it will be good practice for the inevitable deployment I'm sure is coming at some point. :( I really do need to find a babysitter though, 5 hours a week without kids is not going to cut it!
1 comment:
:{ No fun! Love that you stocked up on stuff though :) Avoiding shopping with the kids is a good idea because it never seems to go well. We found out PJ's band isn't until next october... that's good. Older kids are easier right?!
Post a Comment