the cutest blog on the block
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Poster Contest
The PTO sponsored a poster contest during the book fair last week and Anya won! It was not promoted very well and not very many kids participated, but I'm still proud ;) We started the project Sunday night before the posters were due, and when we were finished I told Josh to just hit me over head if I ever started something like that one hour before bedtime again! The posters were an illustration of a favorite book. It was for all grades, and when I started it with Anya I kinda forgot that of course Ally would want to make one too! Anya's poster was about penguins, her long time favorite animal. Ally's was a super cute drawing of The Little Mermaid. Anya got to choose a book from the fair as her prize; she picked Kittens 3D. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment