the cutest blog on the block

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Our Pet Possum

Saturday night after dinner, Anya came into the kitchen and said, "There's something on the back porch, and it's not Taft!" She seemed alarmed so I went to look, and there was a possum!! We all just stood there quietly watching the possum hang out with our cat. Taft and the possum just looked at each other like it was no big deal. I think they've met before, maybe a secret romance.

I was trying to get a picture so I kept getting closer to the back door. I thought the possum would just run away, but he didn't. He was determined to get our cat's food. I wasn't happy with how my pictures were looking through the glass so I carefully opened the back door, and stuck my camera out to take some shots. That silly possum was not scared of me one bit. Check out my pics...


No comments: