the cutest blog on the block

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Kitty Extensions

I'm probably the only one who thinks this is funny, but when I came across Anya's cat wearing a hair piece I nearly died laughing. Not only because Anya is so crazy, but because it reminded me of Kate Gosselin's new hair extensions. Only I think the cat's hair looks a little better than Kate's.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I agree the kitty hair extensions are better than Kate's. However, Kate's fake-looking hair extensions are still an improvement over that bizarre spiky reverse mullet she used to have.

Wilson Family said...

ahhh...don't hate on kate. her extensions wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't so blatantly obvious they were extensions. my question is where to anya get extensions to put on her cat ;) very cute and funny!

Marla said...

Yeah, Kate's extensions are awful. I read that her hair appt would normally cost $7,000, but the article didn't really say she paid that, so I'm not sure.