Anya is going to Vacation Bible School this week at Woodlawn UMC. She has been loving every minute, and comes home full of excitement. Yesterday when I picked her up she was chanting L-E-T-S-G-O Let's Go, Let's Go. I'm not sure what that has to do with the bible, but she says it now constantly. Today I asked her how to spell Let's Go, she looked at me like I was crazy, and said I can't spell Mommy. I tried to explain it to her that she was already spelling L-E-T-S-G-O, but she informed me I was wrong and it's L-E-T-S-KEO.
Ally is heart broken that she can't go to bible school too. I feel bad for her, and have been trying to do fun stuff with her to make up for it. She asks me about a million times each night, "Where's Anya." I'm taking Ally to the new Dillons Marketplace in just a few minutes. It doesn't really sound like fun for a two year old, but I'm going to let her push one of the little carts. She'll have a blast, but it won't be much fun for me I'm afraid.
The schedule for VBS is 6-8:30. It's been so hard for me to be organized with food on the table in time to get there by 6:00. Then with it not getting over until 8:30 it makes bed time late every night. I'm tired of doing bed time by myself, it takes twice as long without Josh. I'll try to remember to take a picture of Anya when I pick her up tonight to go along with this post.
Ally is heart broken that she can't go to bible school too. I feel bad for her, and have been trying to do fun stuff with her to make up for it. She asks me about a million times each night, "Where's Anya." I'm taking Ally to the new Dillons Marketplace in just a few minutes. It doesn't really sound like fun for a two year old, but I'm going to let her push one of the little carts. She'll have a blast, but it won't be much fun for me I'm afraid.
The schedule for VBS is 6-8:30. It's been so hard for me to be organized with food on the table in time to get there by 6:00. Then with it not getting over until 8:30 it makes bed time late every night. I'm tired of doing bed time by myself, it takes twice as long without Josh. I'll try to remember to take a picture of Anya when I pick her up tonight to go along with this post.
No comments:
Post a Comment