the cutest blog on the block

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Day Two of Packing

I set up the tent for the girls to play this afternoon, they were getting a little bored with the packing. Ally's room is all done, except for her bed. She was concerned about her stuff, but I explained that it was all packed in the boxes, now she's saying "my boxes" and patting them. Anya has been super wild, I guess that's her reaction to the move. They packed up the kitchen today, so it's been a little inconvenient. I guess we'll be eating from now on, so it's not all bad. :) When the packers are done for the day I'm going to take the girls swimming, so they should be happy. Now I have to figure out what to do with all the stuff they won't move. Watch out Marla, here we come with all our junk!

No comments: