the cutest blog on the block

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yikes!!

The week of Valentine's Day Josh was out of town working, and my mom came to visit while he was gone. My mom and I were going through our storage room in the basement, and look what we found!
A Snake!!
I was looking through a box that had not been unpacked since our last move (Don't Ask), and at the bottom was a petrified snake. I screamed, and was so freaked out I could barely continue working. I'm not sure when the snake got in the box, but I hope it was when the box was stored out in our garage in San Antonio. If it got in here, that means we had a snake in the house!!

2 comments:

Gerri said...

I would have passed out or had a heart attack! I do not like snakes--petrified, real, rubber, stuffed--in any shape or form.
I still have boxes we've probably moved from Rolla to Oberlin to Newton to Abilene that haven't been opened.
Actually got rid of some of them when the basement flooded a couple of years ago.

Anonymous said...

OMG! I would have freaked!

Love the valentine's day pictures.