the cutest blog on the block

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Little Stressed

Really I'm feeling a lot stressed, but trying my best to trust in God, and remain positive. Josh got officially tasked with the deployment that has been hanging over our heads since November. Guess what his leave date is? Monday, February 23! He'll only be gone 30 days, or at least that's what I'm told. Last time he went it was going to be 60 days, and turned into 120. I feel kinda of guilty complaining about this whole thing, because there are military families out there that are separated for 18 months at a time! It's really just selling our house that is making me crazy. We still have a lot of little projects to do before we can list our house on the market, and I need my husband at home. Anyone know a good handyman?

1 comment:

Gerri said...

Your dad, but he has a day job.
You are right to trust in God. Not always easy though.