It was a beautiful evening so we took the girls out for a bike ride after dinner tonight. Ally took off like a rocket, pedaling really fast. Usually she's much more timid, but I think she was trying to keep up with Anya. Anya was already headed down and around the cul-de-sac.
Anya is continuing to ride her smaller bike, the bike that I finally broke down and bought for her. She had a bike already, one that fit her just fine, but she was always too scared to ride it because she thought it was too big. She's doing well with her new smaller bike, and tonight said she was ready to try her bigger bike again. Maybe we're one step closer to riding without training wheels, although I don't think I'm ready for that drama yet.
Back to the bike ride...We had only been out for a few minutes when poor Ally turned too sharp & crashed. We cleaned her up, and to our surprise she wanted to go back out again. This was the face she made the whole time though, and she barely pedaled enough to go anywhere. It ended up being a pretty short ride.
1 comment:
i love ally's pouty face :)
and i have to admit that the picture of anya made me smile too because anya looks three sizes bigger than her "new" bike. sounds like a fun family evening ;)
Post a Comment