the cutest blog on the block
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Ouch!
Yesterday I somehow fell on the stairs, just a few steps, and broke my big toe! We had just gotten up, and I was carrying Ally when it happened. I think I just missed a stair, and then the next thing I knew I was on my knees on the landing. Luckily I held onto Ally without even a wobble. Since we just got up, I had little girls and a whiny cat waiting on me for breakfast. So I had to take care of everyone before I even got to sit down, and take a good look at my throbbing toe. Then I got everyone dressed so we could go to the doctor - not at all what I had planned for my day. :( The girls were cute though, copying me, and putting ice on their feet. Now I just wish it would stop hurting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment