Josh was out of town working over the weekend, and I was home alone with the girls once again. Here's some of the good, the bad, and the ugly of the weekend.
The Good - We had a fun time playing at the park. We had an all American McDonald's picnic, and then fed the geese the leftovers. We started by harmlessly feeding a couple of geese, but then they just came up out of the pond swarming us in all directions. The geese/ducks were everywhere! I was a little worried that they might start pecking us, so I grabbed Ally and we ran for the playground. The girls thought it was great fun, and Ally kept wandering back to the pond. At the playground, Anya found some kids to play with, and Ally got to try out the big kid swings. They didn't have any baby swings at that particular area, so I tried to put her on my lap and swing, but that didn't cut it. She had to do it by herself.
The Bad- Ally has a cold and was whining me to death! Also it was my Sunday to teach Anya's 3 year old Sunday school class, and due to my lack of organization, it was a mad, not so fun, dash to make it to Church.
The Good - We had a fun time playing at the park. We had an all American McDonald's picnic, and then fed the geese the leftovers. We started by harmlessly feeding a couple of geese, but then they just came up out of the pond swarming us in all directions. The geese/ducks were everywhere! I was a little worried that they might start pecking us, so I grabbed Ally and we ran for the playground. The girls thought it was great fun, and Ally kept wandering back to the pond. At the playground, Anya found some kids to play with, and Ally got to try out the big kid swings. They didn't have any baby swings at that particular area, so I tried to put her on my lap and swing, but that didn't cut it. She had to do it by herself.
The Bad- Ally has a cold and was whining me to death! Also it was my Sunday to teach Anya's 3 year old Sunday school class, and due to my lack of organization, it was a mad, not so fun, dash to make it to Church.
The Ugly - Anya rebelled at bed time all three nights Josh was gone. She's been testing us for the last couple of weeks already, but I guess since Josh was gone she decided to push harder. She threw the worst temper tantrum I have ever seen. It was horrible- kicking, screaming, the works! I'm still trying to figure out what is going on with her. She seems to be going through separation anxiety (At 3?). She is super clingy with me, has to have a night light, and wants her door open now. On the bright side, Ally slept through the whole thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment