the cutest blog on the block

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Labor Day Projects

My parents were here over the long weekend so we took advantage of their help and got some projects done. Josh and my Dad built some overhead storage shelves in our garage for all our bins. They turned out great! Mom and I mostly worked on laundry sad to say. I was a little behind ;)

Josh and I did manage to slip away kidless to do some shopping for some new storage shelves/cabinets, and a long awaited (by me anyways) new mattress for our room. Have I mentioned our house is a little short on storage, or maybe it's that we are a little heavy on stuff! I'll just say its a work in progress. . .

We tried to have some fun too, but both babies had colds and Max was teething. Max is a really bad teether, think constant fussing and diarrhea! It was not fun. The girls did get Grandpa to the pool a couple of times, and we all went Sunday night. Then of course there was a little shopping and eating out. Grandpa even tried out the little pond in our neighborhood and caught some perch. I think next time he'll come armed with bait to catch the catfish, now that he knows there are fish.

No comments: